LED Landscape Lighting
Landscape and Outdoor Lighting refers to a variety of lighting styles, fixtures, and applications for the enhancement and purposes of safety, nighttime aesthetics, accessibility, security, recreation, and social and event uses of exterior spaces. Each of our lighting projects demands an artistic approach along with creativity, resourcefulness, and a thorough use of different styles of lighting to execute our custom designs and meet the desires of every client.
For many homeowners, one of the most forgotten features in their landscape design are their landscape lights. Most of us tend to feel it would be a useless tool and an unnecessary investment until seeing it. Accentuating your property with landscape lighting has proven to be beneficial in many ways and i’ll provide you with few great reasons why:
- Illumination of Residence Increasing Security and Safety – Increase security around your property by properly lighting the area around your property, whether it be driveways, gated entrances, garden areas, or home. A well illuminated property will discourage criminal activity. Our landscape lighting creates a field of vision appropriate for the perfect nighttime ambiance, lighting up your pathways for safe navigation.
- Aesthetics and Beautification- We fulfill the aesthetic expectations of landscape and architectural professionals to create the perfect nighttime ambiance. Extended living spaces can be highlighted using a variety of lighting techniques
- Property Value and Curb Appeal- Outdoor lighting, being a technical addition, is actually considered an essential home feature by roughly half of new homeowners looking to buy. In fact, as many as 49% of potential buyers consider it a “desirable quality” when home shopping.
Low Voltage Lighting
Lighting Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting refers to the use of a Transformer, to “step-down” (transform) the Line Voltage of a standard outlet with 120 Volts to a lower, safer voltage of only 12 Volts. Not only does Low Voltage have the capability of outputting similar lumen strength of light to line voltage, but it:
- Consumes 75% Less Energy than Halogen
- Safe for direct burial
- Industry Standard for most applications
Outdoor lighting in landscape design is not to be underestimated. Installing the right kind of outdoor lights for your specific layout can prove to be useful, practical, and generally stunning to look at. We only install quality products such as FX Luminaire, Vista, and Kichler.
Make your outdoor space as unique as your interior with outdoor lighting installation. You won’t believe how welcoming and attractive your outdoor space can become.